What Can I Expect on My First Visit?
- You will be welcomed into our office where you and your child will be made to feel comfortable. See what our office looks like here.
- Dr. Niloo and her team will begin with reviewing your child’s medical and dental history. You will be given nutritional counseling as well as oral hygiene instructions appropriate for your child’s age. We will also discuss what to do in case of a dental emergency. Dr. Niloo then completes a thorough exam of your child’s head and neck, soft tissues, and teeth. If your child is three years of age or older, a professional cleaning and fluoride treatment may be done, as well as x-rays if needed. You are welcome to discuss any concerns, including oral habits and tooth grinding. Dr. Niloo will then determine if any further treatment is needed and suggest when the next appointment should be.
What Insurance Do You Accept?
- Our office will file a dental claim on your behalf whether we are in-network or out-of-network with your insurance plan (as long it is a PPO). Please call our office for more details and a list of insurances with which we are currently in-network.
What Forms Do I Need?
- Once you have made your appointment you will receive a link via text and/or email with information on how to fill out your new patient forms online. We ask that you do so before the appointment so we can promptly and efficiently serve you when you arrive. These forms cover health and dental history, notice of privacy practices, and our office policies & financial agreement. Please also bring a photo ID and your dental insurance card/information with you.
How Do I Get to Your Office?
- You can find directions here or call 703.255.3424.
How Do I Make an Appointment?