Children’s Dentistry of Oakton Office Closure – March 18, 2020
Children’s Dentistry of Oakton Update – March 13, 2020
Dear Children’s Dentistry of Oakton Families,
The health and safety of our community and team are our top priority. Our practice has always had strict guidelines for sterilization and infection control, but with all the growing concerns around the coronavirus, we want to be proactive and put additional measures in place to keep our community healthy.
As of now, we will be open during our normal business hours, and we hope to continue doing so. We will be closely monitoring guidance from the CDC and local departments of health, however, and may make adjustments accordingly. For the most current updates about the practice, you can follow us on Facebook or Instagram. We will also reach out via email with any substantial updates.
What We Are Doing
– Asking our team members to not come in when they aren’t feeling well.
– Sanitizing the toy surfaces, door handles, and our prize tower more frequently throughout the day.
– Setting aside some of the toys and books that cannot be easily sanitized.
– Encouraging patients and families to wash their hands upon arrival.
What We Ask That You Do
– Please do not bring your child to their appointment if you or they are not feeling well.
– Please do not bring any other children or adults to the office if they are not feeling well.
– If you cannot make your appointment because someone in your household is sick, please call our office as soon as possible. Although we generally require 24-hour notice for cancellations, we will be waiving all cancellation fees during this uncertain time.
Additionally, you can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our office if you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing your family much good health during this time,
Dr. Niloo and Team