We love our community and are happy to be involved and help out as much as we can!
- Every year we provide pro bono comprehensive dental care to underserved children.
- We participate in Missions of Mercy Projects and Give Kids a Smile Day (local, statewide, and national programs who serve those who do not have access to dental care). As a dental student in 2000, Dr. Niloo was part of the inaugural group that started the first of many Mission of Mercy dental projects in Wise County, Virginia. This service model has since been adopted nationwide by multiple states who are attempting to serve those in need.
- We love to support the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department! Come out and enjoy the Taste of Vienna every spring, which is organized by our volunteer firefighters!
- We support numerous local schools’ fundraisers, such as 5K races.
- We provide dental health education to various preschools and schools to promote dental health.
- Little League baseball is near and dear to Dr. Niloo’s heart. We have been proud sponsors of the Vienna Little League since 2009.
- Children’s Dentistry of Oakton makes regular donations to Children’s National Medical Center (Children’s Hospital) and to various organizations who provide services and conduct research in areas such as cancer, diabetes, blindness, and heart disease.
- We’re thrilled to support Rustic Love, a Vienna-based organization that was founded during the pandemic to help raise funds for organizations that provide food for those in need. Run entirely by volunteers, many of whom are youth in the community, Rustic Love members make beautiful handmade signs meant to be placed in one’s yard, indicating the purchaser’s support of the mission to help food-insecure families and individuals. Recently the Pantry at Oakton HS was the recipient of a grant from Rustic Love, allowing them to further stock the shelves for students, families and others to shop for non perishable and household items as needed. Children’s Dentistry of Oakton has been proud to support the Pantry with our donation drives over the years. We continue to provide our community the opportunity to donate on an on-going basis with boxes in our office lobby which we then coordinate to be delivered to the Pantry; we encourage anyone who is interested in helping further to please stop by our office or to support Rustic Love with its continuing initiatives.
Please share with us what causes and organizations are important to you!